Noah Gregory Centineo is an American actor. He is known for his roles in the final three seasons of the television series The Fosters, the Disney Channel film How to Build a Better Boy (2014), and the 2018 Netflix romantic comedy films To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and Sierra Burgess Is a Loser.
Some of the best quotes from Noah Centineo are listed below.
- “Actually asking people out on dates, and taking them to dinner or lunch or coffee, or whatever it is. I feel like my generation connects over the phone way too much, and it would be great for people to actually be there in person.” – Noah Centineo
- “‘Cheer up, you’re worse than you think.’ If I ever feel like I’m messing up, making the worst decisions, or I’m just lesser than—if I’m being self-deprecating—I just think, ‘Cheer up, dude, you’re a lot worse than you think.’ It makes me laugh. It takes me out of it. The second best is, ‘Breathe.'” – Noah Centineo
- “I auditioned for the leading role in The Kissing Booth that came out on Netflix, funny enough. I’ve auditioned for practically everything that’s come out—a lot of actors have.” – Noah Centineo
- “I had two things. I had a little blankey. You couldn’t pry it from my infant fingers. I also had a bunny. His name was Mr. Bun-Bun, and they were mine and I had to sleep with them. If I didn’t have them, then I would not go to sleep. I don’t know where the blanket went, but I definitely have Mr. Bun-Bun. I keep him really safe in South Florida where I grew up. I don’t want to corrupt him with Los Angeles.” – Noah Centineo
- “I think embracing your insecurities is so important in life. I was having a panic attack once and I saw this sign that said ‘what you avoid controls you,’ and it’s so true!” – Noah Centineo
- “I was like this tiny little kid [who] was goofy and would always crack jokes or sit in the back of class and not listen to anything that the teacher was saying. I didn’t do well in school, and I didn’t really care to cater to certain social structures that were in place to be cool.” – Noah Centineo
- “Not to be afraid to love in the first place, or to love again. We get our hearts broken, and it hurts, and we don’t think that we’re ever going to recover from that, but you can and you do. You just have to open yourself to it.” – Noah Centineo
- “Things get lost in translation. To me, words convey feelings and feelings are just vibrations that we feel, so words are never as authentic as what feelings are and what intentions are.” – Noah Centineo
- “To love myself. I was in relationships when I didn’t really know how to love myself fully, and it wasn’t until I had my heart broken and I was alone and I learned to live with myself when I was alone, and to know the difference between being lonely and being alone, and it really taught me to find this authentic empowerment within myself.” – Noah Centineo
- “We just have similar perspectives on life. Our outlooks are similar and we just really like to talk and communicate. We got to know each other really well, so that made it really easy.” – Noah Centineo
- “I ask people to read lines in the audition room if they look nervous! I was just like, hey, I could always run my lines. It’s always easier if you’re running with a stranger before you do it with the casting director. It helps you get the nerves out. And if someone else looks nervous, then it totally is gonna help them too. If you can do it with some random person you just met, you can easily go into a room and do it again.” – Noah Centineo
- “Love has no requirements. “Thats what makes it Love. If your Love for another carries requirements, it is not Love, but a counterfeit version.” – Noah Centineo
- “My mom says we’re like the sun and the moon. Just because two forces are great doesn’t mean they belong together. The rhythm of the world is great because they are in their own orbit.” – Noah Centineo
- “There is a To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before group chat. The last thing we talked about — it was so much love. It was like right before the premiere and we were all like, ‘Oh my god! It’s time! We’re doing this! I’m so proud of you and I’m so proud of you and I love you! And I love you as well!’ It was just like super, super loving and we were hyping up the premiere because we were all super nervous for it.” – Noah Centineo