All of those hours huddled over your computer, not to mention staring down at your cell phone, can leave you with some pretty serious kinks in your neck. Plus, you’re probably working from home – and specifically, from your kitchen counter, dining room table, couch, or even your bed, so you may get aches and pains. Thankfully, you don’t have to splurge on a spa visit or beg your partner for an at-home massage to get some relief. If you’re still experiencing pain, the right tools – think electronic massagers and lubricating oils – can help you knead out knots in a flash, plus provide migraine relief and stress-busting benefits.
Here are the top 10 best neck massagers.
In the article
- 1. Magic Hands truShiatsu Neck and Back Massager With Heat
- 2. 3D Kneading Shiatsu Neck, Shoulder, Back, Leg, and Foot Massager Pillow With Heat
- 3. Shiatsu Back, Shoulder & Neck Massager With Heat
- 4. Massager for Neck and Back with Heat
- 5. Shiatsu Deep Tissue Dual Trigger Point Neck and Shoulder Massager
- 6. TENS Unit With 4 Outputs
- 7. Percussion Action Massager With Heat
- 8. Rechargeable Handheld Deep Tissue Massager
- 9. Cordless Handheld Back Massager
- 10. Cordless Shiatsu Massager With Heat
1. Magic Hands truShiatsu Neck and Back Massager With Heat
Simply slip your arms through the loops, then toggle through three different kneading speeds to get a pain-relieving neck massage complete with heat.
2. 3D Kneading Shiatsu Neck, Shoulder, Back, Leg, and Foot Massager Pillow With Heat
by FIVE S
This electric massager works wonders on the neck and shoulders, but can also be used on the rest of the body, making it an excellent value.
3. Shiatsu Back, Shoulder & Neck Massager With Heat
People with chronic pain praise this deep tissue massager for its ability to sooth sore, achy muscles and relieve tension. It’s also a great choice for anyone who drives long distances or commutes to work via car, since it comes with a car charger and a durable carrying case.
4. Massager for Neck and Back with Heat
This Shiatsu kneading massager has eight deep-kneading balls that can reverse direction to more effectively target knots. Not to mention it also has three speed setting and a heat function to further reduce muscle tension and stress. The best part, though? Even though it’s designed for the neck and shoulder, it can also be positioned on other parts of the body, including the hips, hamstrings, feet, and lower back.
5. Shiatsu Deep Tissue Dual Trigger Point Neck and Shoulder Massager
This handheld massager boasts superior results. The silicone balls are targeted to two of the body’s main trigger points to loosen tense muscles and improve blood circulation faster.
6. TENS Unit With 4 Outputs
This powerful tool provides lasting pain relief. Rather than knead sore muscles, the device sends light electric currents to targeted body parts like the neck.
7. Percussion Action Massager With Heat
With dual pivoting massage heads that deliver 3,100 pulses per minute, this ergonomic tool gets the job done. Still, it only weighs about 2.5 pounds.
8. Rechargeable Handheld Deep Tissue Massager
This powerful percussion massager comes with eight different attachments – including curved and pointed heads – and delivers 3,600 pulses per minute to provide more relief faster. It also has a long-lasting battery, so you can use it for up to 140 minutes without recharging.
9. Cordless Handheld Back Massager
This sleek handheld deep tissue massager is cordless for the ultimate in convenience. It also has four interchangeable massage heads, three automatic massage modes, and three adjustable speed settings, so you can customize your massage based on your pain level.
10. Cordless Shiatsu Massager With Heat
Despite a slim profile that makes it easier to store, this cordless massager settles right into the crook of your neck, so the kneading and heat functions can work their magic on tight muscles.