William Samoei Arap Ruto, the current deputy president of Kenya, by say is among the most wealthiest people in Kenya. From a roadside chicken seller to multi-billionaire, his story is quite remarkable one, though it has raised eye brows from different quarters. He was recently ranked as the 12th and the most affluent people in Kenya with a net worth of Ksh 30 billion. In a short span of time he has managed to buy piles and piles of properties under his name.
Some of the most valuable properties he owns include but not limited to the following:
1. 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel) – estimated cost Ksh 3 Billion
2. Stakes in Weston Hotel – estimated worth over Ksh 2.5 Billion
3. Stakes in Orterter Enterprises Limited – estimated at Ksh 2.5 Billion
4. Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi – estimated at Ksh 1.5 Billion
5. Uasin Gishu Residence – estimated cost Ksh 1.2 Billion
6. Four Choppers – worth Ksh 1.2 Billion
7. Oseng Properties Limited – estimated at Ksh 1 Billion
8. Major Amaco Insurance shareholder – estimated at Ksh 1 Billion
9. Poultry Business at his Turbo home – estimated at Ksh 750 Million
10. Osere flats in Rongai – estimated at Ksh 500 Million
11. Karen Home said to be worth millions of shillings
12. K24 which he acquired from Kenyatta family about a year and half ago.
13. Stake in Milele FM
14. Emoo FM