Verified accounts on Pinterest have a small red checkmark beside their account names. Verified badges are issued only to certain notable names like celebrities, brands or media. The goal of the checkmark is to help people find the accounts they’re looking for. Being verified on pinterest comes with a number of benefits like; getting more engagements, ranking high on search results, and driving more people to your content and website.
How to apply for Pinterest verification
To get verified on Pinterest:
- Convert your account to business account
- Claim your website on Pinterest
- Ensure you profile is complete
- Link your verified Twitter profile or Facebook page to your Pinterest business account
- Then contact Pinterest on this page with your request