Verified accounts on Pinterest have a small red checkmark inside their profile photos. Verified badges are issued only to certain notable names like celebrities, brands or media. The goal of the checkmark is to help people find the accounts they’re looking for.
To get verified:
- Convert your account to business account
- Claim your website on Pinterest
- Ensure you profile is complete
- Link your verified Twitter profile or Facebook page to your Pinterest business account
- Then contact Pinterest on this page with your request