Facebook does not support downloading videos to your phone or computer, but there are tools that do that. You might see a good video that you want to download, and share with family and friends, but are stuck on how to get it. There are a number of tools that you can use to download videos from Facebook.
BitDownloader enables you to download videos from Facebook at the best quality with high download speed. This tool is free to use, 100% safe and secure, and allows to download videos at blazing high speeds without any limitations. You also don’t need to install any additional software.
- First, go to Facebook and copy the link of the video which you wish to download
- Go to BitDownloader, paste the link into the search bar and press the ‘Download’ button
- Right click on the download link and choose ‘Save As/Download’ to save the video to your device
DownVideo is a website that helps you save your favorite Facebook videos online without software or extensions to your computer or mobile device (iOS & Android), it’s also free to use and there’s no limit on downloading videos.
- Copy the Facebook video link you’d like to download, right click on the video > Show Video Link > Copy
- Go to DownVideo, paste the video link on the text box and click ‘Download’
- Download your video by clicking on ‘Download in SD’ or ‘Download in HD’ (if HD quality is available)
FBDown provides a very easy means by which you can download a video from Facebook.
- On your Facebook feed or timeline right click on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’, or right click the date of the video and ‘Copy Link Location’
- Go to FBDown, then paste the URL and click ‘Download’
- Click on ‘Download normal quality video’ or ‘Download HD video’ (if available) to start downloading the video
- If the video opens up instead of downloading, then on step 3 right click the link and ‘Save as…’ to download the video
- If you get an error, then check if the video is public and not private
GetFBVideo is an online tool that enables you to download videos from Facebook directly to your device
- Play the video on Facebook, then right click and select ‘Show video URL’
- Go to GetFBVideo, then paste the URL and click ‘Download’
- Click on ‘MP4 SD’ or ‘MP4 HD’ (if available) to start downloading the video
FBVideoSaver allows you to download videos from Facebook in just a simple process.
- Visit the Facebook page with video you want to download, then right click on the video, choose ‘Show video URL’ from the context menu
- Open FBVideoSaver site and paste the video URL to the input box
- Choose the available video format and click ‘Download’ to start downloading the video