If you have an issue that you want solved on instagram, but are stuck on how to get the help needed, Instagram offers several ways to report your problem. Over the course of the years, the social networking site has evolved its support mechanisms to emphasize more and more on the self help online centre. Nonetheless, if you are seeking Instagram help, you may explore the following avenues.
- Phone number
- Social media
- Facebook Help Center
- Instagram mobile app
- Instagram Help Centre
Instagram also offers support through an automated phone number. Your call will not get a human response but a general guide on how to get your issue solved. To use this form of support, dial 650-543-4800, then press 2 top get the automated support.
Occasionally, Instagram opens their support email: email@example.com but due to high unsolicited emails, they tend to close it to general queries. This, also as they lean towards accepting reports only from their Help Centre. There’s no clear shot on getting your issue solved, but it won’t harm giving it a try.
3. Social media
4. Facebook Help Center
5. Instagram mobile app
You can report an issue directly on the Instagram mobile app, by following these steps.
- Go to your Profile
- On the top right, click ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to ‘Support’
- Click on ‘Report a Problem’
- Follow the instructions provided
6. Instagram Help Centre
This is the best and most recommended way of contacting Instagram. On the Help Centre, you will mostly get a response to your query and if not, you can use a contact form to reach Instagram. To submit a support ticket to Instagram follow these steps.
- Go to Instagram Help Centre
- On the left-hand side, click ‘Privacy and Safety Center’
- Then scroll down and click ‘Report Something’
- Select the type of issue you need help with
- Look for a link that says ‘Report it’
- Fill out the form and click ‘Send’
Instagram contact forms
You can use the following forms to expedite handling of your issue.
- Impersonation accounts
- If you have an Instagram account, you can report it impersonating accounts by filling out this form
- If you don’t have an Instagram account, please fill out this form
- If you’re having trouble uploading a photo of your ID from a mobile phone, please try submitting this form from a computer
- If the impostor account is impersonating someone you’re authorized to represent (example: your child), you can report the account using this form
- Underage children
- If you’d like to report an account belonging to someone under 13 or if you believe someone is impersonating your child who’s under 13, please fill out this form
- Hate accounts
- If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it
- If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can fill out this form
- If you believe someone is infringing on your trademark, you can fill out this form
- Exposed private information
- If you believe a photo or video violates your privacy rights, you can report it
- Abuse or spam
- If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can report abuse, spam or anything else that doesn’t follow Instagram community guidelines using this form
- Memorializing an account
- If someone is trying to blackmail you (threatening to share private information about you if you don’t send them money or something else you’re uncomfortable with), please report it by filling out this form
- Convicted sex offenders
- Convicted sex offenders aren’t allowed to use Instagram. If you’ve encountered an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it