While using Google Ads, formerly Google AdWords, you may experience an issue or two that you may need help solving. the platform has a number of ways to aid in getting the solution needed.
How to contact Google Ads support
Google can also be reached through their Google Adwords (in some countries, Google Ads) support team.
If you are a typical business owner trying to catch Google, you can still possibly get some technical support, although it is very unlikely. The most efficient way to do this is to send a support message through Google.com. Follow these simple instructions
- Visit the webpage support.google.com
- Scroll down the menus and clauses to expand the dropdown menu to show the Business section
- Click on either AdWords (or Google Ads) or Google My Business
- In the upper righthand corner of the page, click “fix” or “contact”
- Choose the option that best fits your current problem of troubleshooting issue (Note that many options are a literal dead end; thus they will not lead you to an actual contact form)
- Click the return arrow (an arrow pointing towards the left) and choose one option that will end up in a contact form or a contact us link.
- You should be able to see a form asking for your personal contact details and other information about your current problem.
- Fill out the form quickly, and patiently wait for a reply back.
Notice, in this case, that specifically choosing “Google My Business” is the more practical choice to get a callback or a simple reply. This is since Google provides no actual support channel asking about the regular and typical troubleshooting issues.
A pro tip to remember is that if you choose the option “advertise my business” or “advertise with Google,” you are most likely to receive a response from the specialized support team depending on your preferred contact medium.