National Social Security Fund (NSSF) has put in place an online system to ensure registered members can check the status of their contributions from the comfort of their living room. This online system provides a registered member access to his/her NSSF statement online. To access your statement online, one must first register on the NSSF online portal.
Apart from physically visiting the NSSF offices to collect your statement, for efficiency and comfort you can access your statement online by use of these two simple methods.
Download the NSSF mobile app which is available on both Android and IOS platforms.
- After installation, launch the app
- You will be prompted to create an offline credential using a password and username
- Save the personal details by selecting ‘save offline login’
- A notification, ‘Login saved’ will appear signaling a successful creation of login data. Click ‘ok’
- Proceed and use the offline login details to access the app
- After successful login, you will be prompted to select whether you are an employer or a member. Select the ‘members’ option
- Then go ahead and tap on ‘Add new member’
- To continue at this point, you must have registered on the NSSF portal. If registered, continue and input your username and password plus the NSSF member’s number
- If you are yet to register on the NSSF portal, click the button, ‘Not registered? Register’. Include the details required, validate and save. A notification displayed as ‘member created’ confirms successful registration. Click ‘ok’
- The app will then take you to a page where you will be prompted to select on the indicated identity credentials
- You will then be redirected to a new inter-phase layout displaying a member’s account, where, you are provided various options to select
- In this case tap on ‘View statement’
- Download the statement if prompted to do so and view from your device
2. NSSF self-service portal
This method gives the most convenient and practical means to access an NSSF statement online. But first, you must be registered within the online portal.
- Access the NSSF Self-Service portal on your browser
- On the portal, click on ‘Member self-service resources’ option
- Select ‘NSSF contributions statement’ tab. A statement’s account login page displays
- Enter your NSSF username and password to log in
- After logging in, you will get a welcome message from NSSF Statement’s account service. Click on the link provided to view your account
- You will be redirected to your account, scroll to select the statement period you wish to access. Click on ‘Issue account’
- Your NSSF statement will then be generated