Victor Mochere is a blogger, socal media influencer, and netpreneur creating and marketing digital content. A social media expert and strategist with experience in the use and growth of digital platforms since 2012, maintaining a strong online presence since then. Since starting his journey as a blogger and influencer, Mochere has managed to grow his readership and influence, touching the lives of many Kenyans and far beyond.
He has been ranked among the most influencial Kenyans and Africans, nominated to a number of awards and managed to win many others. He is widely known for his blog that has earned him huge followings on social media. Mochere’s social media footprint is huge, by average African standards. He makes millions of social media impressions, particularly on Twitter where he is most active, making him one of Africa’s most visible private citizens on the internet.
Some of the best quotes from Victor Mochere are listed below.
- “A country that ignores its youth, is a country that is on a path to self-destruction.” – Victor Mochere
- “A man is as free as his freedom of speech.” – Victor Mochere
- “As you grow up, you’re allowed to experiment a lot of stuff and make bad choices, but you ultimately reach a certain age when you mature and start thinking about how the decision you make will impact your future and the lives of others.” – Victor Mochere
- “Don’t let anyone force you to be something you don’t want to be.” – Victor Mochere
- “Don’t live for the past, live for the future.” – Victor Mochere
- “Employment is a form of slavery meant to enslave people who lack the audacity to dream, those who can’t conceptualize ideas, the people who don’t believe in themselves and generally busy bodies.” – Victor Mochere
- “Failure is a mentality in the mind of a dreamer.” – Victor Mochere
- “If I cared what people said about me, I would be religious.” – Victor Mochere
- “If you can’t be good then be better, and if you can’t be better then be the best, because there’s someone somewhere eager to take your place.” – Victor Mochere
- “If you want to live a public life, then be prepared to live a perfect one.” – Victor Mochere
- “If you won’t work hard to make your dream a reality, then you will live the rest of your life making someone else’s dream become a reality.” – Victor Mochere
- “Life is what you make it.” – Victor Mochere
- “Morality is a perception, not a rule.” – Victor Mochere
- “You cannot please everyone. No matter the good you do or how successful you become, there will be those who will feel jealousy and would want to see you fail.” – Victor Mochere
- “The people who make the best out of their lives are those who recognize their failures and learn from their mistakes.” – Victor Mochere
- “The most successful people we know, are those who were able to embrace their mistakes and learn from them. Because it’s from that point of darkness that we can be able to see the path to light.” – Victor Mochere
- “There’s no representation without integration, and there’s no integration without diversity.” – Victor Mochere
- “We must learn to appreciate and respect our differences, if we intend to live as one.” – Victor Mochere
- “Whatever makes you happy, that’s what you were meant to live for.” – Victor Mochere
- “When you give it all, endeavour to deliver the best, achieve your targets and people fail to notice, then you are forced to switch lanes, leave a spot that they will remember for ages. A footnote in your career.” – Victor Mochere
- “You know that urge to be something, to be someone. The audacity to keep the fire burning, to keep the hopes high even when the promise of tomorrow is not certain. Hope is what makes people going, creates dreams and achieves success.” – Victor Mochere