Digital technology represents a very wide-ranging spectrum that includes almost everything which depends on computers & smartphones in one way or another. In today’s world, everyone uses digital tech from the moment they wake up till they sleep. Some common examples of digital technology in daily life include video conferencing calls, video chat via your laptop or mobile phone, facility of FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype, search by image, and many more.
Numerous tools are helping students, professionals, in short, everyone to enhance their daily and professional functioning. Some of them are:
1. Duplichecker – Reverse Image Search
This is one of the Advanced Digital Technology-based tools to help everyone in the following aspects:
- It allows you to search by images whenever you need to find similar images without putting effort
- When you generate an image search, it gives you a list of websites containing all the relevant images in different dimensions
- Reverse images search by Duplichecker helps you to find out the original owner of any photo. This image search can be easily done on laptops as well as on mobile
- It allows you to search for an image to see if someone out there is using your photograph on a fake social media account to protect your reputation and identity
- Google Images, Smallseotools, Tineye are some other digital technology-based tools to generate search by image
- It has an advanced feature of plagiarism checking in content as well as in images
2. Quick Base
- It is a low-code platform for all businesses. It is specially designed to help all non-tech professionals to create various apps for their company
- This is particularly supportive for dealings with spreadsheets when numerous people are constructing changes and generating new versions
- Quick Base provides a high-level view of the whole thing you want to know in a single snapshot
- It provides the opportunity for all the workers to communicate on a common platform
It is a cloud-based student response system that allows educators to test students’ knowledge and understanding by conducting mini-quizzes on laptops. If offers to make multiple-choice, short answer questions, true-false, or open-ended short answers. Link here.
How digital technology has changed our lives
Over the past few decades, digital technology has transformed our daily lives. Today, many useful tools and applications are putting useful statistics at our fingertips such as smartwatches and the smartphone. Computers are faster, portable, and high-powered than ever before. In this and many other ways, digital technology brought revolutions to make our lives easier, faster, improved, and more fun. Some impacts of digital technology are as follows:
- Many voice assistant devices like smartwatches, tablets can do many things such as money transfer, purchasing different items, and supporting all kinds of media
- Digital technology also brought advancements in home security and gives us more developed medical devices
- Digital technology-based devices were opening up new opportunities by helping with mobility and connectivity
- It helps you in staying proactive with numerous conditions like diabetes and arthritis
- There are options on digital-based medical alert devices that allow you to stay in touch with loved ones when no one is around. Just by pushing a button, you can give the signal to your caretakers in case of an emergency
Importance of digital technology in society
Digital technology is important in our life in many ways and makes our life easier with resources, such as educational tools, search by image to retrieve data, advances in agriculture and transportation, enhanced ways of communication, and many more.
1. Modernization in agriculture
Digital technology is important in improving Ancient agricultural practices. It has replaced the ancient farming system with machines and robots. Now there are more automated, very well-organized farm practices producing plentiful food resources in less time.
2. Developments in transportation
Advancements in trains, buses, cars, aircraft, speed boats made it easy to travel in much less time. Many different applications, such as Uber, have made it unbelievably stress-free to get to a destination inexpensively.
3. Upgrading of communication
We all know that telecommunication systems are a very vital part of every society. The global system of email and messaging supports people to stay linked. Skype video and conference calls, zoom meetings, WhatsApp groups via the Internet play a massive part in improving businesses without any interruption.
4. Cultivating the education and learning procedure
Utilizing Google, podcast, and YouTube has brought the opportunity to learn different skills virtually. Different languages, programming, technical skills, and anything you need is just a click away. Digital technology has eliminated the need for printed textbooks as there are e-books now. Data search for writing a thesis is also possible by search by image technology, and many online websites have also permitted institutions to offer educational materials.
Digital technology plays an important role via different tools in improving social connectivity and enhancing communication speeds among people and networks. It offers you a versatile working style and increases your learning opportunities. These days it is playing a vital role in automation and information storage. You can go for editing after checking duplicate content via search by image based on digital technology. GPS and mapping systems, entertainment apps, the latest news, applications for banking and finance are some sparkling perks of digital technology.